Leading So People Thrive - How to Drive Workplace Wellbeing - Auckland
- Duration: 8 hours
- Region: Auckland
- Venue: Holiday Inn Express Auckland City Centre, an IHG Hotel
- Address: 9 Wyndham Street, Auckland 1010
- Add to my calendar
- For member discounts, make sure to log in before purchasing. Have your PO Number ready if required.
Want to overcome the challenges of stressed staff and create a thriving workplace culture that maximizes both wellbeing and productivity?
If you are a member of HRNZ, please log in through the HRNZ website to access your member discount.
Earlybird registration rates are available until Wednesday 17 May. All pricing includes GST.
- HRNZ Member = $966.00
- Non-member = $1,311.00
- HRNZ Member = $1,081.00
- Non-member = $1,541.00
A master gardener can’t force their plants to grow, but they can create the ideal environment for them to flourish. So too, leaders must create the right workplace environment for their people to thrive.
This full-day, in person course will give you practical skills and tools to thrive personally and create the optimal workplace environment.
Equip yourself to understand:
- Why workplace wellbeing matters.
- How to boost your wellbeing as a leader.
- How to shape the ideal environment for your team to thrive.
- Discover the costs of stress and poor health and its effect on turnover, engagement and productivity.
- Understand the keys to self-leadership and how your behaviours influence your team.
- Discover the five Live Well Principles to thrive personally.
- Learn practical time-saving ways to boost your health, energy and resilience, reduce stress, restore balance and massively increase productivity for yourself and your team.
- Discover the six keys to wellbeing-focused leadership.
- Understand how to recognise and respond to stressed staff
- Uncover the four pillars of trust, how to avoid the two fatal flaws and practical ways to build psychological safety through your leadership style.
- Come away with a blueprint to building a thriving organizational culture.
Who Should Attend This Course:
HR and people and culture professionals at any stage of their practice, as well as business owners, managers, CEOs and team leaders.
All personal development events are subject to HRNZ Terms and Conditions.
Registrations close 08:30am Wednesday 26 April, unless sold out prior.
About the Presenter - Lauren Parsons
Lauren is an award-winning Wellbeing Specialist with over 20 years’ experience, who helps busy leaders find the sweet spot between boosting both wellbeing and productivity. TEDx speaker, author of real food less fuss, founder of the Snack on Exercise movement, Emotional Culture Deck certified practitioner, founder of the Thrive Partnership Programme and host of the Thrive TV Show.
Described as inspiring and life-changing, Lauren is a dynamic and highly engaging presenter and master story-teller who will have you laughing, moving and learning in a memorable way.
Previously a senior lecturer at the New Zealand College of Fitness, a qualified Life Coach and with a business degree and post-grad specialising in HR, Lauren is a sought-after international speaker and consultant who integrates her wellness and business background to help organisations create a high-energy, peak-performance team culture, where people thrive.
When she's not speaking about resilience, leadership, emotional intelligence and workplace wellbeing, Lauren is at home in rural Manawatu, where she lives with her husband, three children and a menagerie of animals. She can often be found hosting dinner parties, playing board games or spending time outdoors.
For more info on Lauren Parsons see www.LaurenParsonsWellbeing.com
Feedback from external sessions
"This is the best course I've been a part of. It was so informative, and really got me thinking about my leadership style and provided practical ways I can improve my skills and my own wellbeing." - Kym, Manager
"I’ve done leadership courses before, but none of them got you to start by focusing on yourself. This course shows you how to build a foundation to be a better leader and a better person. I really enjoyed the approach from the person up, rather from leadership down." - Denise, Support Services Director
“Lauren is an engaging presenter who brings a wealth of knowledge across a broad range of wellness areas.” - Kelly, HR Manager
An appropriate substitute participant is welcome any time before the course starts. Please let us know the replacement's name. If you have booked on a member price and a non member is to attend in your place you will be invoiced for the difference in price.
A refund of fees will be made if a cancellation is received in writing at least 10 working days prior to the commencement of the course.
Regrettably, no refunds can be made for cancellations received after this date and you are liable for the full cost of attendance at the course.