NZ HR Awards Ceremony 2022
- Duration: 6 hours
- Region: Nationwide
- Venue: Cordis, Auckland
- Address: 83 Symonds Street, Auckland 1010
Join us for a night of celebration as we announce the Award Winners for 2022
The Cordis Auckland, on Thursday 10 March 2022
With another challenging year behind us the NZ HR Awards Ceremony will be about celebrating the exceptional professionals in our industry, connecting with our industry peers and recognizing our industries passion and expertise in managing people.
Thursday 10 March will be a celebratory occasion with plenty of networking, Award Winner announcements, live music and dancing.
Do join us for the biggest night on the HR industry's calendar and to celebrate the best of the best in HR.
• When: Thursday, 10 March 2022
• Where: Cordis Hotel, 83 Symonds Street, Grafton, Auckland
• Time: 4.30pm Guest arrival and Welcome Cocktail Function
• Awards Presentation & Live Stream: 5.30pm
• Supper Served: 8.00pm
• Live Music and Dancing: 8pm till 10.30pm
• Dress code: Dress to Impress
Teams that can’t be there physically on the night are encouraged to purchase a Live Stream Access Pass and watch it with the rest of the team in boardrooms or at home with friends and family.
- Individual booking $195 + GST
- Booking of 8 Guests $1560 + GST
- *Live Stream Access $95 + GST
* We will again be providing a live stream to the awards ceremony, so that those members of your team who can’t be there on the night can still be part of this celebratory occasion.
Please note our prices exclude GST
Purchase tickets by clicking on the BUY TICKETS link in the event listing.
Our preferred option of payment is via selecting invoice. Or you can select to pay via PayPal.
Cancellations and Refunds
To receive a full refund cancellations must be received by HRNZ by email to [email protected] two weeks before the day of the event.
Cancellations after this time and/or 'no shows' on the day will be payable in full.
Appropriate substitutions are welcome - please email [email protected] with their details.
Attending the Awards at the Cordis Hotel - VACCINE PASS REQUIREMENTS
HRNZ continues to follow public health guidelines in relation to the COVID-19 response and is obliged to adhere to our venues' requirements in relation to the need for Vaccine Passes at in-person events.
The Cordis Hotel's Vaccination Policy applies to the NZ HR Awards for 2022:
All visitors to the hotel, including for Accommodation, Banquet and Events, Chuan Spa visitors or restaurant/bar patrons at Eight Restaurant, Chandelier Lounge or Our Land is Alive, must provide proof upon arrival of their COVID-19 vaccination certificate. Only fully vaccinated guests or guests who have an official medical exemption will be permitted entry into the hotel.