NZ HR Awards Ceremony 2023
- Duration: 7 hours
- Region: Nationwide
- Venue: Shed 10
- Address: 89 Quay Street, Auckland 1010
Join us for a night of celebration as we announce the Award Winners for 2023
Thursday 9 March 2023
With another challenging year behind us the NZ HR Awards Ceremony will be about celebrating the exceptional professionals in our industry, connecting with our industry peers and recognizing our industries passion and expertise in managing people.
Thursday 9 March will be a celebratory occasion with plenty of networking, Award Winner announcements, live music and dancing.
Do join us for the biggest night on the HR industry's calendar and to celebrate the best of the best in HR.
• When: Thursday 9 March 2023
• Where: Auckland
• Time: 4.30pm Guest arrival and Welcome Function with canapes and refreshments
• Awards Presentation & Live Stream: 5.45pm
• Dinner Served: 7.15pm
• Live Music and Dancing: 9pm till 11.30pm
• Dress code: Black tie/Cocktail attire/Dress to impress
Teams that can’t be there physically on the night are encouraged to purchase a Livestream Access Pass and watch it with the rest of the team in boardrooms or at home with friends and family.
- Individual booking $225 + GST
- Booking of 10 Guests (Table) $2250 + GST
- *Livestream Access $95 + GST
* We will again be providing a livestream to the awards ceremony, so that those members of your team who can’t be there on the night can still be part of this celebratory occasion.
Please note our prices exclude GST
Purchase tickets by clicking on the BUY TICKETS link in the event listing.
Our preferred option of payment is via selecting invoice. Or you can select to pay via PayPal.
Cancellations and Refunds
To receive a full refund cancellations must be received by HRNZ by email to [email protected] two weeks before the day of the event.
Cancellations after this time and/or 'no shows' on the day will be payable in full.
Appropriate substitutions are welcome - please email [email protected] with their details.
Confirmation of Registration
Once you have purchased tickets you will receive confirmation via Eventbrite.
HRNZ will contact you closer to the time, via email, to get the names of your attendees, any dietary requirements and issue e-tickets for each guest, or in the case of a Livestream pass, issue the appropriate links (day prior).