Thriving HR Professionals - Virtual
- Region: Nationwide
This six-week programme will help you find your professional footing in the world of HR and your own career
If you are a member of HRNZ, please log in through the HRNZ website to access your member discount.
All pricing includes GST.
- HRNZ Member = $1,295.00
- Non-member = $1,495.00
Thriving HR Professionals is a 6-week online group coaching programme for new and emerging HR professionals in their first 1-4 years that bridges the gap between academic study and excelling in their HR career.
This programme is interactive and practical to help build confidence, get career clarity and focus, create and build a growth mindset and develop resilience in a supportive group environment of other like-minded professionals.
Participants will come away with:
- Stronger personal identity and self-leadership to show up fully at work and give their best in everything that they do
- A growth mindset and deep self-confidence that enables them to seek out new opportunities, learning and feedback to deliver great work
- Tools and strategies to navigate courageous conversations in order to move through anything that comes their way
- Ability to seek out and receive feedback as a method of development rather than internalising and take it negatively
- A deeper clarity on their WHY and how they want to contribute throughout their career and how to make it happen
- Complete ownership of their wellbeing and the tools to build strong resilience to manage expanding responsibilities and overcome any challenges that come their way
Participants will benefit their organisation with:
- Higher productivity and efficiency in delivering work due to solid confidence in their skills and capabilities
- Less absenteeism and leave usage due to better management of personal wellbeing and resilience
- Increased engagement and reduced risk in turnover due to feeling supported and encouraged in their personal and professional development
- Increased innovation, collaboration, and learning due to a stronger growth mindset and utilisation of feedback
Thriving New Professionals is designed to support and empower participants to step into their self leadership so they can hit the ground running in theirr career to move from strength to strength.
Time Investment Required:
4pm Tuesdays (1 hour): Virtual group sessions over six weeks
You will also have two hours of learning modules, workbooks, and survey check-ins through the Thinkific learning platform to complete before the next session
Week 1 – Welcome and introduction to the course
Week 2 - Identity, Vision & Values in their HR Career - including alignment with HR Code of Practice values
Week 3 - Growth Mindset & Side Stepping Imposter Syndrome
Week 4 - Powerful Feedback & Confident Courageous Conversations
Week 5 - Resilience & Wellbeing Ownership
Week 6 - Career Purpose & Your WHY
All personal development events are subject to HRNZ Terms and Conditions.
Registrations close 08:30am Wednesday 2 March.
Really enjoyed all aspects of the course. Coaching calls were very worthwhile. I had some small wins and have learnt so much about myself. - HR Lead
This has been the most valuable course I've been on, very rarely do courses guide us to look at ourselves and this has been the best part for me. - General Manager
Our job is to look after others and this course helped me to look at myself - which was challenging and yet so valuable too! - HR Advisor
About the Presenter - Tash Pieterse
Tash Pieterse is an Internationally Certified and Award Nominated Life & Mindset Coach with a Bachelor's Degree in Business Management majoring in Human Resources and Strategic Management, and a Diploma in Positive Psychology.
She has a successful 10 year corporate career in Human Resources that spanned across public, private and membership organisations, working her way to a People & Performance Manager position before starting her own HR consultancy and thriving coaching practice.
Tash is passionate about working with new professionals and has spent the last 5 years mentoring and coaching professionals in various roles and industries. You can find out more about Tash and her work at www.tashpieterse.com and on her LinkedIn.
An appropriate substitute participant is welcome any time before the course starts. Please let us know the replacement's name. If you have booked on a member price and a non member is to attend in your place you will be invoiced for the difference in price.
A refund of fees will be made if a cancellation is received in writing at least 10 working days prior to the commencement of the course.
Regrettably, no refunds can be made for cancellations received after this date and you are liable for the full cost of attendance at the course.