HR 101: HR for Non-HR People - Wellington
- Duration: 8 hours 30 minutes
- Region: Wellington
- Venue: Cliftons Wellington
This programme is designed for line managers or those for whom HR is only one significant part of their role.
If you are a member of HRNZ, please log in through the HRNZ website to access your member discount.
Earlybird tickets have been extended until 15 July 2019. All pricing includes GST.
- HRNZ Member = $690.00
- Non-member = $920.00
- HRNZ Member = $805.00
- Non-member = $1,035.00
You have probably heard of 'Accounting for non Accountants' - well, this is HR for non HR people. This programme is designed for line managers or those for whom HR is only one significant part of their role.
HR 101: HR for non HR People is a jargon free introduction for those who have people responsibilities to help them recognise and understand good people practice which they can apply to everyday people management situations in their teams and organisations.
Topics covered in this one day programme include:
- Resourcing (recruitment and selection)
- Learning and Development (training)
- Performance Management (appraisal)
- Change Management (making change happen)
- Legal Compliance and Employment Relations (staying on the right side of NZ Employment Law)
A workbook containing information and exercises is provided. The programme is informed by leading edge research and was fully revised and updated in 2017.
All personal development events are subject to HRNZ Terms and Conditions.
Registrations close 08:30am Friday 2 August.
About the Presenter - Denise Harley-Wilkins
Denise Hartley-Wilkins CFHRINZ is a people and organisation development professional with over 25 years experience gained in a diverse range of organisations in New Zealand, the UK and Canada . She has extensive strategic and operational experience and has held a number of senior corporate roles where she has implemented large scale OD programmes.
She has established a reputation for excellence and expertise in her field, based on her professional qualifications and extensive coalface experience. A skilled facilitator, trainer and executive coach Denise is known for her deep professional knowledge along with her ability to translate strategy and theory into real-life practice. Clients value her engaging, professional, friendly and down to earth approach.
Denise is a Chartered Fellow of HRINZ and is currently a Board Director with HRINZ. She is also and accredited Business Mentor with Business Mentors New Zealand. She has written numerous articles for professional journals and has presented at conferences and symposiums.
- An appropriate substitute participant is welcome any time before the course or webinar starts. Please let us know the replacement's name. If you have booked on a member price and a non member is to attend in your place you will be invoiced for the difference in price.
- A refund of fees will be made if a cancellation is received in writing at least 10 working days prior to the commencement of the course or webinar.
- Regrettably, no refunds can be made for cancellations received after this date and you are liable for the full cost of attendance at the course or webinar.