HR in an Agile world - Wellington
- Duration: 7 hours 45 minutes
- Region: Wellington
- Venue: Out Of Office
This personal development course is a one-day workshop designed to introduce HR professionals to Agile fundamentals.
This course will be taking place in central Wellington with the venue TBA.
If you are a member of HRNZ, please log in through the HRNZ website to access your member discount.
Earlybird tickets are available until 29 October 2019. All pricing includes GST.
- HRNZ Member = $920.00
- Non-member = $1380.00
- HRNZ Member = $1,035.00
- Non-member = $1,604.25
Agile transformation is more than just a shift in processes, tools and mindsets. It is a people transformation. As HR professionals, we have an increasingly important role to play in supporting the agility of the people in our organisations, and developing new ways of working.
This one-day workshop is designed to introduce HR professionals to Agile fundamentals, enabling participants to confidently contribute to Agile transformation conversations, at the organisation level.
Workshop participants will be exploring:
- The values, principles and beliefs behind an Agile mindset
- Agile language and frameworks (including Scrum, Kanban and Lean)
- The introduction of value-driven, iterative Employee Experience
- Real case studies from New Zealand and international Agile HR teams
- The future of HR in Agile organisations
- Practical Agile tools you can use with you HR teams immediately.
Participants will also have access to a one-hour session of personal development coaching, with Cheryl Tansey, after the workshop.
All personal development events are subject to HRNZ Terms and Conditions.
Registrations close 08:30am Friday 22 November.
"An excellent course for any HR Practitioner, however vital for those whose organisations currently use or are looking to use Agile." Antoinette, HR Manager ORIX
“It's a great intro to this way of working and gets the right balance between the model and applying it in HR.” Wellington attendee
"Thought provoking topic for the world of HR, not only in how we support it in our business but also how we operate in an Agile world ourselves" Auckland attendee
About the Presenter
Cheryl Tansey is an international Agility Coach, specialising in human development, organisational performance, and transformational leadership.
She has trained with leaders in the Agile Human Development space, including: Pia Maria Thoren (author of Agile People), Seth Gothelf (author of Lean UX), and Stephen Parry (author of Sense & Respond), and Joe Krebbs (author of Agile Portfolio Management).
After eight years of coaching agile teams throughout Singapore, Canada, England, Cheryl returns home to Aotearoa to support the growth and human development within our workplaces. www.cheryltansey.com
- An appropriate substitute participant is welcome any time before the course or webinar starts. Please let us know the replacement's name. If you have booked on a member price and a non member is to attend in your place you will be invoiced for the difference in price.
- A refund of fees will be made if a cancellation is received in writing at least 10 working days prior to the commencement of the course or webinar.
- Regrettably, no refunds can be made for cancellations received after this date and you are liable for the full cost of attendance at the course or webinar.