HRNZ Summit: A practical Vision for HR in 2020
- Duration: 10 hours
- Region: Nationwide
- Venue: Heritage Hotel Queenstown
8 Thought provoking speakers, 1 inspiring day - Queenstown
Early Bird Close off extended! Register before 27 September and save $200
What does your crystal ball say about the future of HR? Let us help you find the answers at HRNZ Summit 2019.
What you will learn:
- Jo Cribb, author of “Don’t worry about the robots: How to thrive and survive in the new world of work”, will detail the key trends affecting New Zealand workplaces and the implications for HR professionals.
- Our workshop will build throughout the day identifying what the new roles HR people will need to play and what skills will these demand.
- Katie Williams, HR Person of the Year, and mum of three, has been doing some amazing things in the Agile space. She will discuss the use of Agile in HR and the broader application within organisations – what does your Agile look like, now and in the future?
- Be the first to hear what’s hot and what’s not when it comes to using software to support HR functions, as Nick McKissack, HRNZ CEO presents the results of HRNZ’s research into HR technology, undertaken in conjunction with Victoria University.
- Ryan Ghisi, GM of Global People Programmes at Xero will share their secret sauce – what can you learn to increase engagement, satisfaction and retention and drive a world class employee experience for your organization?
- Martin King, Director of Winter Pride, has been making an impact in the diversity and inclusion space, creating ‘Human Organisations’ as he calls it. Inclusion is often the poor cousin to diversity programmes, let Martin share what an inclusive workplace looks like – and how you too can build a ‘human organisation’.
- The war for talent is heating up and the talent pool is changing. With our laws on Immigration also in a state of change, Rachael Mason, Partner at Lane Neave will touch on what the Immigration changes mean for the future employment pool of foreign workers and what are the broader considerations to address when recruiting migrant workers.
- Bridget Jelley, Director of the Effect and Clinical Psychologist is passionate about the psychological health and safety of organisations and its people. A proactive strategic approach to mental health and wellbeing for your people is imperative. Bridget will share a raft of initiatives, which one will you need for your organization?
- In our final workshop of the day with Dr David Keane, we will talk about how you can be more successful in your personal and professional life in 2020 by adopting some simple tools and techniques for adopting highly effective behaviours.
Let us help you take the guesswork out of the future of HR. HRNZ Summit will give you insight into what skills, jobs and workplaces will look like in the future. Come away with a road-map to future proof the future of HR, a practical vision on how to attract and retain the right people and provide a place of work that people feel included, valued and future ready!
Who should attend?
A one-day Regional conference perfect for HR practitioners, people managers and business owners thinking about their people and the future
“It was well put together, informative, great mix of participation and opportunities to network. Really good to get so much packed into 1 day - makes the time investment worthwhile”
Early Bird Rates valid till 27th September
- HRNZ Members Earlybird: $395
- Non-Member Earlybird $595
- HRNZ Student Rate: $100
Rates after 27th September
- HRNZ Members: $595
- Non-Memebrs: $795
- HRNZ Student Rate: $150
Please note our prices include GST
HRNZ Members: to receive the member discount please LOG IN to the HRNZ website FIRST and register through the BUY TICKETS link in the event listing. This will give you access to your member discount.
Non members can register through the BUY TICKETS link
With thanks to our Sponsors
For all venue and delegate information please visit the Summit pages on our website
Terms and Conditions
- If you are unable to attend and written notification is received at HRNZ National Office on or prior to 5pm on 17 October 2019, a refund of registration fees less a cancellation fee of $120.00 +GST will be issued. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel
- After 5pm on 17 October 2019, no refunds will be issued.
- Delegate substitutions are permitted up to and including the day prior to the conference commencement. Please advise email@example.com immediately of any such amendments.
- Payment is due upon registration. If payment is not made before commencement of the conference, HRNZ reserves the right to cancel registration, however you will still be liable for the debt incurred.
- If you register for the early bird rate, payment is due before the early bird cut off date of 20 September 2019
Please note by registering you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.