HR Virtual Summit: Human Connection in a Changing World
- Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
- Region: Nationwide
Facilitated by Te Radar, join us for live presentations, speaker panels and Q&A sessions, workshops and more, all from your home office.
Rediscovering Human Awareness & Connection in a Changing World
At a time when people are being tested with uncertainty, a focus on human awareness and connection has never been more important. How do we increase our team’s effectiveness, help our people adapt to change, drive employee engagement and support diversity and inclusion amid tumultuous and sometimes disconnected workplaces?
The 3rd HR Virtual Summit, in association with Colour Code, will explore how humanity can reconnect with its purpose and leverage the power of community in this age of disruption.
We will hear from a number of organisations who embrace the diverse perspectives and experiences of their people to create meaning and purpose in the modern, changing workplace.
What you will discover:
- *Redefining what it means to be human in the workplace in the face of increasing technological dependency.
- *Embracing diversity and inclusion for better employee engagement and performance
- *Through a workshop with Colour Code learn how the simplicity and power of Insights Discovery empowers diverse teams to connect and communicate effectively.
- *Real stories from real organisations embracing diverse skills and perspectives of their employees – how can we practically put the human back into work cultures in an age of disruption?
Facilitated by Te Radar the Virtual Summit will include live presentations, interactive panel discussions, Q&A sessions, workshops and more, from wherever you may be working.
We hope you join us in the conversation.
For our full programme please see our summit pages
Note this event is worth 3 CPD points
- HRNZ Members $95.00 + GST
- Non Members $115.00 + GST
Please note our prices exclude GST
HRNZ Members: to receive the member discount please log in to the HRNZ website FIRST and register through the BUY TICKETS link in the event listing. This will give you access to your member discount.
Non members can register through the BUY TICKETS link
A Zoom link to the Summit will be sent to you with instructions a day before the event
Fees will be due for payment in full prior to the Summit and is non-refundable unless cancellation has been confirmed by email to email@example.com at least five working days before the event.
Cancellations and Refunds
To receive a full refund, cancellations must be received by HRNZ by email to firstname.lastname@example.org five working days before the day of the event.
Cancellations after this time and/or 'no shows' on the day will be payable in full.
Appropriate substitutions are welcome - please email email@example.com with their details.