NZ HR Awards Ceremony 2021
- Duration: 6 hours
- Region: Nationwide
- Venue: Cordis, Auckland
- Address: 83 Symonds Street, Auckland 1010
Join us for a night of celebration as we announce the Award Winners for 2021
The Cordis Auckland, on Thursday 27th May 2021
With 2020 having been an incredibly challenging year for the HR Profession our 2021 NZ HR Awards Ceremony will be about celebrating the exceptional professionals in our industry, connecting with our industry peers and recognizing our industries passion and expertise in managing people.
Thursday 27th May will be a celebratory occasion with plenty of networking, Award Winner announcements, live music and dancing with award winning band Jumpsuit. Do join us in celebrating the best of the best in HR.
• When: Thursday, 27th May 2021
• Where: Cordis Hotel, 83 Symonds Street, Grafton, Auckland
• Time: 4.30pm Guest arrival and Welcome Cocktail Function
• Awards Presentation & Live Stream: 5.30pm
• Supper Served: 8.00pm
• Live Music and Dancing with award winning band Jumpsuit: 8pm till 10.30pm
• Dress code: Dress to Impress
Teams that can’t be there physically on the night are encouraged to purchase a Live Stream Access Pass and watch it with the rest of the team in boardrooms or at home with friends and family.
- Individual booking $150 + GST
- Booking of 8 Guests $1160 + GST
- *Live Stream Access $85 + GST
* This year we will be adding a live stream to the awards ceremony, so that those members of your team who can’t be there on the night can still be part of this celebratory occasion.
Please note our prices exclude GST
Purchase tickets by clicking on the BUY TICKETS link in the event listing.
Our preferred option of payment is via selecting invoice. Or you can select to pay via PayPal.
Cancellations and Refunds
To receive a full refund cancellations must be received by HRNZ by email to [email protected] two weeks before the day of the event.
Cancellations after this time and/or 'no shows' on the day will be payable in full.
Appropriate substitutions are welcome - please email [email protected] with their details.
Attending HRNZ Events
If you are unwell or have been around anyone that has been unwell, please do not attend this event. Please ensure you abide by the health and safety guidelines of the venue.