Business Partner - Three60 Consult Limited
Three60 Consult is a flexible and dedicated group of employment relations and conflict resolution experts. Our team of consultants support a varied portfolio of organisations. Our services range across most areas of employment relations including generalist HR/ER, collective bargaining, independent investigations, representation and conflict resolution. Our focus is to provide assistance that produces well-rounded, quality, sustainable results for our clients. Our organisation was founded in 1991 and consists of some of New Zealand’s most experienced and well regarded practitioners in the industry. We keep a focus on relationships at all times both internally and with our clients.
We are seeking a highly motivated and clever individual who is looking to take their career in HR/ER or law to the next level. This is a consultant role supporting our clients by providing excellent HR/ER advice and solutions. You will be required to build relationships with clients, usually employers, of various sizes and complexities and to provide intelligent and pragmatic support which could be anything from drafting agreements and policies to providing advice and representation for performance issues, disciplinary matters or personal grievances. Unlike inhouse HR you will need to be able to quickly adjust, sometimes within minutes, to different organisation’s needs and approaches.
You will be part of a team of consultants consisting of business partners, senior associates, and specialists. It is a warm environment where sharing knowledge and challenging ideas is the norm. You will be reporting to the CEO and will be encouraged to grow. This role would suits someone who has 2-8 years’ experience in ER/HR.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- build and maintain successful relationships with clients
- think about ER/HR innovatively
- provide pragmatic and sound advice
- be capable, brave, effective
- apply our values based approach
We want you to be able to thrive with us, therefore you’ll need:
- at least 2 years’ experience PQE
- a sound understanding of employment law and legislation particularly the Employment Relations Act.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral, that allows you to communicate complex concepts with anyone regardless of who they are.
- A sense of self and confidence – people need to have confidence in you when you provide advice.
- A proven record of self-management and ability to juggle priorities.
- A competitive salary
- Potential to earn bonus (discretionary employee contribution payments)
- Opportunity to work within a small talented team which includes experienced and well respected specialists.
- Opportunity to advance within the organization.
- Modern CBD office
- Flexible working
- Opportunity to work with many organisations – primarily medium to large employers.
- Free barrister coffee!
Contact: [email protected]
Employment Type: Permanent / Full-time
Capability Level: Designs
Domains of Knowledge: HR Administration. Policy and Process Design. Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. Employment Relations. Industrial Relations. Change Management. Learning and Development. Leading the HR Function
This employer recognises the value of Professional Accreditation with HRNZ.
Find out more about Professional Accreditation and The Path - the Capability Framework for HR Professionals.