Capability, Culture & Organisational Development Consultant - Brightstar
Do you love helping people and organisations reach their potential through learning and development and improved organisational and leadership practices?
Do you enjoy the variety of working with many organisations and adding value with your experience, insights, and solutions?
Do you thrive under pressure and enjoy the challenge of growing a business through actively building new relationships and providing exceptional tailored high quality consulting solutions?
Do you prefer having the flexibility and creativity to design bespoke solutions for clients rather than being locked into rigid products?
Brightstar is a dynamic NZ organisation and has been operating for over 25 years. Brightstar’s People practice works closely with clients to enhance their organisational performance, productivity, and profitability through the development of their people, culture and organisation.
We have a fantastic team of subject matter expert facilitators and associates and are well known for our extensive Learning and Development solutions. We are now building on our expertise and offering an expanded range of services including:
- Training – all roles/all levels
- Leadership Development
- Consulting aligned to our subject matter expertise
- Organisational culture and climate optimisation
- Employee engagement solutions
- Psychometric Assessments, 180- and 360-degree surveys
- Change Management
As a Capability, Culture & Organisational Development Consultant, you will work closely with clients to explore their goals and challenges and then develop solutions in conjunction with our experts and specialists to provide targeted solutions that bring real value to our clients.
We have a large client base, and the role will be a blend of working with existing clients, developing the existing accounts, and leveraging our reputation to bring in new clients.
Business development is a key part of this role as we are in growth mode, and we have ambitious plans.
Want to join us on our journey?
What you will bring
- Energy, Enthusiasm & Determination
- Several years’ experience in an organisational consulting role
- Proven track record of growing accounts and securing new business
- Great relationship building skills that allow you to build trust and win the confidence of your clients
- The ability to ask great questions to help you understand the situation, surfacing the client’s aspirations and obstacles
- Advanced problem-solving skills to analyse and tease out the factors involved in complex issues
- The ability to co-create and develop appropriate solutions that will address the client’s objectives delivering real and measurable impact
- A strategic mindset that will allow you to contribute to executive level discussions
- The ability to develop and deliver compelling and impactful communications in person and in writing to senior level individuals and groups
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent experience is preferred (e.g. Organisational Development, Psychology, Human Resources)
- Good Microsoft Office skills, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams
- Self-motivated and comfortable working as part of a team and independently as required.
What we offer
- A competitive remuneration package
- A flexible work environment
- Work from home options
- Variety & challenge
- Ongoing learning & training opportunities
- An agile and ambitious NZ owned and operated organisation
Brightstar assists organisations that put people at the centre of their success. Previously known as Conferenz and Brightstar Training, the company rebranded in 2021. Brightstar builds capability and creates connection for an organisation’s people, customers, markets, communities, and stakeholders and is organised around three practice areas:
People and organisational development
- Culture, engagement, and leadership
- People and organisation development consulting
- Public & Customised inhouse training courses
- Owner of 80+ of NZ’s leading conferences and summits
- Applying our experience of running 3,000 events to world-class conference management services for clients
- Virtual and event technology
Markets and communities
- Bespoke customer events
- Direct access to addressable and surveyable markets
- Membership and association support
Brightstar has provided expert training and facilitation to over 20,000 people, across 3,500 organisations for over 25 years. We have a wide range of clients from all industries and deliver solutions to small medium and large organisations and government agencies.
Interested…. let’s talk?
If this sounds like the role for you and you would like to explore this further or apply, please email [email protected]
- You must be legally able to work in New Zealand in order to apply
- To ensure we are operating a safe workplace for our employees, contractors, associates, and clients, Brightstar have introduced a Covid 19 vaccination policy that requires all employees to be fully vaccinated.