Capability Development Advisor - Massey University
Capability Development is a high performing team who prioritise the experience of staff at the heart of everything we do. Our strength is working in an innovative and agile way to support the development of our staff.
With two internal secondments there are two positions we are looking to fill.
We are looking forward to bringing in fresh ideas and welcome a willingness to learn as we work together building staff capability.
Why you would love the role:
- An inclusive and welcoming team culture
- We prioritise on-the-job learning and development opportunities
- An opportunity to flex your knowledge and experience in a tertiary education setting
- You can make a meaningful difference to staff experience
What you need to bring to be successful in the role:
- Experience in the design and development of capability learning
- Work on or lead plans and projects to increase capability across a diverse workforce
- Ideas and creativity to the design and delivery of development for teams
- Integrity to build and maintain trusted relationships across the University
- Ability to provide advice to managers to support their strategic direction
- Open to explore innovation and transformation in a collaborative team environment
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Comfort working with multiple systems, processes and procedures
- Confident facilitation skills in virtual and in-person delivery
- Commitment to learning with us on our te Tiriti O Waitangi journey
- We know that great candidates may not apply unless they meet all criteria - If this role aligns with your strengths and interests, we encourage anyone who shares our passion for development to apply for these roles. Our team provides a safe and supportive environment for you to thrive
Both roles are full-time. One role is fixed-term for six-months ending December 2022 and the other is fixed term for 18 months ending December 2023. Please identify which opportunity you are interested in via your application.
Reference number: US_CD_578_05/22
Closing date: 29 May 2022.
For further information and to apply online, visit: http://masseyunicareers.nga.net.nz
Link for applications: https://masseyunicareers.nga.net.nz/?jati=BD335D10-141C-C774-A70C-C88EE804C63F