HR Advisor - Hilton Haulage
- Do you have strong HR coordination/admin experience and are looking for the next step?
- An exciting opportunity to support and work within an exciting operational environment
Hilton Haulage is an iconic national transport logistics provider, where our values and safety are at the heart of everything we do. We couldn’t be where we are today without our team of 500 all working toward our vision to be the most valued and trusted provider in Aotearoa.
We are looking for a permanent HR Advisor to join our team. This position will provide support to our busy Operations division throughout New Zealand and is based in Christchurch, reporting to the Business Partner - People.
The main focus of the position is to provide support to our team by supporting the Business Partner – People with Employment Relations issues, , managing data in our workforce management system (Zambion), managing recruitment activities, preparing employment documentation and taking ownership of our inductions process and record keeping.
To be successful in this position you will:
- Have proven experience of building rapport with internal stakeholders
- Have excellent administration and Microsoft office skills
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Have the ability to juggle and prioritise several tasks at once
- Have 2+ years’ experience providing HR support and services within a complex multi-site operation
If you want to join an iconic New Zealand company that is focussed on growth and making a difference, then please apply now.