HR Graduate Opportunity - Metlifecare
About the role
Our dynamic People Partnering team is seeking an HR Graduate who is keen to get their foot on the ladder to an exciting HR Career. Reporting to the Head of People Business Partnering, this is where you start your people partnering/HR journey as we look to grow and refine our support for our Villages, Care Home and Support Office teams. Our team delivers high quality, efficient and effective first point of contact people advisory and people operations support enabling our people leaders and employees to succeed everyday!
Some of the great things you will be doing:
- Talent / recruitment and employment contract administration
- Employee lifecycle support and administration
- Multiple stakeholder management touch points
- People advice and query management
- People metric support
- Frontline customer experience support
- Ad hoc People project support
We are looking for someone with excellent and articulate communication and an exceptionally high level of digital competency. You will be a go getter who loves to work in a high volume high paced environment. You can easily flex as priorities change and understand our ultimate purpose is to deliver extraordinary outcomes for our employees, leaders, residents and customers.
Other things that will help you shine in this role include:
- Similar experience with well-developed administrative and organisational skills
- Sound knowledge of NZ employment legislation and its application
- The ability to work independently and collaborate with others
- Your 'can do' attitude and willingness to support others in their roles
- The ability to focus on details and consider the bigger picture.
- Your strength in building authentic relationships with the leaders, teams and employees across multiple sites around the country.
- Competence with HRIS and recruitment systems
- knowing what's important and the ability to priotise effectively.
- Your great ideas and willingness to share your input!
- Your coachability
Established in 1984, Metlifecare is a leading owner and operator of retirement villages, providing rewarding lifestyles and care to more than 6,500 New Zealanders. We pride ourselves on providing retirement communities in which people are empowered to be the very best version of themselves. Metlifecare currently operates 35 villages located around New Zealand and employs close to 2000 staff.
How to apply
Please apply by clicking on the below APPLY NOW button or by visiting our careers page www.careers.metlifecare.co.nz/home
Not sure if this role is for you but interested in what else Metlifecare has to offer? Then please visit our careers page www.careers.metlifecare.co.nz/home to see our other current vacancies.
Please note that Identification and work eligibility is required with your application
Employment Type: Permanent Full-time
Capability Level: Delivers
Domains of Knowledge: HR Administraton
This employer recognises the value of Professional Accreditation with HRNZ.
Find out more about Professional Accreditation and The Path - the Capability Framework for HR Professionals.