HR Systems Business Analyst - Massey University
Massey University is a world-leading university with a deep commitment to being Te Tiriti-led and demonstrating authentic leadership in contemporary Aotearoa New Zealand. With campuses in Auckland, Palmerston North, and Wellington, Massey is engaged with national and global problems through our research and teaching expertise and student focus, preparing a new generation of global leaders.
The People and Culture team at Massey University supports the University's goal of enabling excellence, by providing Massey people and our people leaders with practical and easily accessible human resource tools and support.
We have an opportunity for an HRIS Business Analyst/System Administrator to join our HR Systems team. This is a full-time, permanent position, based on any of our three campuses: Auckland, Palmerston North, or Wellington.
Understanding and determining business processes, gathering high-level functional and informational requirements, and supporting their implementation will be your core focus.
The successful candidate, will bring the following to the role:
- A minimum of three years' experience working with HR systems
- An understanding of HR processes and experience in process design and documentation
- Strong Computer Proficiency with a minimum of intermediate-level knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Creativity and the ability to 'think outside the box
- The ability to understand business requirements and enable improvement
- Strong written and verbal communication skills which are key to building relationships with our diverse workforce
Your consultative and collaborative communication style will stand you good stead regardless of whether you are meeting in person or virtually.
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work on some interesting pieces of work across the HR employee lifecycle
- Up to 6.75% employer contribution to the UniSaver Superannuation Scheme
- Five university holidays per year in addition to your annual leave
- Discounted membership to our fully equipped recreation centre and gym facilities
- Comprehensive professional development and training programme
- University staff study provisions
If you really enjoy bringing ideas to life and would like to join our team, please apply now!
Closing date: 31 January 2022
Reference number: US_PC_001_01/22
For further information and to apply online, visit: http://masseyunicareers.nga.net.nz