Learning and Development Consultant - Spice HR
Learning and Development Consultant
Passionate about innovative L&D and want to make a positive impact in a variety of New Zealand businesses?
Us too! And we need your help to make that difference!
We are looking for the next ‘Spice’ to join our established team of HR professionals. Our highly skilled team comprises of a variety of experts across a range of HR specialties, and we are now looking to expand our team with a dedicated part time Learning & Development Consultant.
We are after the right person to help our clients add a ‘Touch of Spice’, guiding them in all aspects of their L&D strategy. You will have worked with Extended DISC, or similar personality profiling tools, in addition to having experience conducting one on one coaching, creating off the shelf training material and online learning.
As our Learning & Development Extraordinaire, you will be responsible for:
- Evaluating Extended DISC assessment results
- Providing one on one coaching sessions based on Extended DISC results for emerging leaders and SLT members
- Working alongside our clients to identify training needs
- Creating bespoke training material
- Facilitation of training and Extended DISC based workshops
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be incredibly passionate about helping people learn and grow
- Have experience working with Extended DISC or other personality profiling tools
- Have one on one coaching experience
- Have a proven track record providing training solutions to small and medium businesses
- Be able to quickly build rapport and develop authentic business relationships at all levels
- Demonstrate outstanding organisational and time-management abilities – we’re fast paced with multiple things on the go at any one time!
- Have a self-starter attitude and high levels of initiative
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate a creative approach to learning and development
- Be guided by strong ethics
We love what we do and are focused on the success of our clients. We know our Spicey team is our most vital resource so we’re passionate about maintaining a fun, positive, supportive and collaborative environment. Plus, our diverse client base provides plenty of exciting opportunities to showcase and hone your L&D skills!
Finding the perfect fit is vital for us, so we are happy to discuss flexibility around your working arrangements to ensure we all maintain a great work/life balance. This role is initially part time, 15 hours a week, but we will be looking for you to nurture and grow this side of our business.
To Apply: Please email [email protected] with your CV and Cover Letter!