Learning and Development Coordinator - Hospice West Auckland
The Learning and Development Coordinator will primarily be responsible for:
- Efficient administrative processes to ensure all learning is registered, coordinated, supported and reported for both internal and external participants.
- Zoom support and hosting of meetings, workshops and other learning activities and events, at an advanced level.
- Working in conjunction with the People Development Manager to design, develop and deliver non-clinical training with a strong focus on technology tools and delivery methods.
- Ensuring Orientation programmes are efficiently developed and delivered to all new staff – in consultation with their managers and other members of the L&D team.
- The effective management of a library of learning resources which are responsive to the needs of the organisation, accessible, regularly reviewed and updated.
As Learning and Development Coordinator, you will be passionate about supporting others to learn – either through the provision of resources, demonstration of processes, writing guides or checklists or delivery of training. You will be a strong communicator, an efficient administrator and proficient with technology. You will also be comfortable communicating and collaborating across the organisation to ensure learning solutions meet the diverse needs of our team.
This opportunity may suit someone currently working as an L&D Administrator / Coordinator looking for that next challenge or a Business/Commerce graduate who has focused on HR/Learning and Development.
To be successful in this role you will have …
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills which you will asked to demonstrate as part of our interview process.
- Advanced skills with Zoom hosting and facilitation, using both meeting and webinar functionality.
- Previous work experience in a learning and development role and experience in the design and delivery of learning resources (an advantage).
- A tertiary qualification in HR / Learning and Development (an advantage).
- Experience and proficiency working in a Microsoft 365 environment.
- An interest in process improvement and efficiency.
- A cooperative and flexible approach to work.
- A clean full driver’s licence to visit our various West Auckland work sites if required.
This is a busy full-time position with opportunities to learn and develop in the role. We offer flexible working arrangements, a competitive salary, and our West Auckland location has free on street parking.
Submit your CV and Cover Letter detailing how your skills and experience match the requirements of the job and why you are interested to work at Hospice West Auckland, and email to [email protected]
We would like to have the right person on board as soon as possible so applications may be reviewed as they come in and suitable candidates interviewed before the closing date.