Recruitment Adviser - Camex Civil
At Everest, we are all about people. We work with our clients and candidates to build great relationships so we can match the right person to the right role.
Here’s our latest opportunity!
About the company
Camex Civil is a civil construction company that has taken strides in the industry over the last few years. Now a team of over 160, the family-like culture and values are based on their people, who are central to their continued success. Camex Civil is locally based in the Cambridge community and is also active in the wider Waikato and Bay of Plenty with a branch in Taupo.
Their primary operations include civil construction works in Earthworks, 3-Waters Infrastructure, Pavement Construction, and Maintenance, across civil, commercial and private projects. Including, inhouse Land Survey and Traffic Management teams, as well as fantastic support staff across the relevant disciplines.
About the role
We are looking for a dedicated recruiter with a passion for service excellence and stakeholder delivery to join the team. As the first point of contact for every potential employee, you will ensure their ongoing journey is positive and memorable.
You will play a vital role by:
- Providing end to end recruitment services to attract the best people for the job and the organisation.
- Developing talent acquisition strategies across local, national and international markets.
- Managing our immigration support processes, in collaboration with specialist agencies.
- Actively engaging your stakeholders keeping them appraised and guiding them throughout the recruitment journey.
- Contributing to the wider HR team in identifying onboarding and support strategies that will create an employer brand of choice.
- Developing a framework to deliver sustainable and robust recruitment and onboarding processes
Skills and experience
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in delivering high volume recruitment services across a broad range of disciplines, ideally within a trades/ construction environment.
- Exceptional collaboration, communication and relationship management skills
- A focus on sharing knowledge and learnings, implementing structure and processes to support stakeholder activities.
- Strong administration and organisational skills with competency in the MS suite of applications.
- The innovation and creativity to develop best practices and contribute to a positive workplace culture.
- Ongoing professional development
- Own and drive the recruitment space for the business
- Values based and community focused organisation
If this sounds like your next career move, don’t delay - apply now via https://vacancies.everestpeople.co.nz/jobs!
For a confidential discussion, please contact Helen Dale on 027 267 9725.