Senior Change Manager - Accident Compensation Corporation
ACC is all about helping Kiwis prevent injuries or if needed, supporting people through some of the most uncertain times in their lives. Our team is here to do the same for our amazing ACC whanau. We are looking for a Senior Change Manager to join our mission to be the most valued Change Enablement team - helping leaders deliver change in an agile way for projects/initiatives across the organisation.
Our Change Enablement team works across a wide range of change initiatives, including (but not limited to) technology changes, partnerships with external stakeholders, ways of working and capability building, and initiatives that impact not only individuals and organisations that ACC works for and with, but for all New Zealand. Our team works extensively in agile delivery structures and at times in more traditional projects or alongside the business. We are a very close-knit and supportive team that has a very people-centric approach to change. We are constantly learning and sharing our knowledge.
What you will be doing:
- Developing quality and flexible change management plans and interventions, including impact assessments, stakeholder analysis and readiness assessments for effective embedding of the change
- Working with leaders to realise the benefits of change, and supporting leaders as they work to engage with, support and deliver the change within their teams
- Influencing on the value of change and ensuring that people changes are at the heart of decision making and the right tools are provided to support the people experience
- Working with the Change Portfolio Leads to understand the impacts of change, so that connections and dependencies between workstreams are integrated and communicated
- Identifying and working with the business leaders and projects on risk identification and mitigation strategies to support managing the change
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with change and business stakeholders as well as internal change partners
- Coaching and mentoring fellow colleagues or leaders in change management practices, tools, and approaches to support capability uplift of the wider team
We are looking for someone who:
- brings people-centric change management experience in complex environments at both programme/project and BAU initiatives levels, including developing complex or interdependent change management plans, identifying change impacts, developing change interventions, monitor changes and reporting
- has experience developing change artefacts and interventions to implement and embed change
- will be equally comfortable working in agile/continuous delivery release trains or in waterfall projects
- has designed and delivered change facilitation workshops
- can build strong working relationships with key project and business leaders and have experience in stakeholder planning and engagement
- can operate successfully in a matrix environment where you would be part of a Change Enablement team as well as being part of a project or release train
- brings the ability to coach and mentor others to develop skills and capabilities within the team.
Working at ACC
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs.
It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work. Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours
- Development opportunities in te reo Maori me nga tikanga
- The base salary range for this role is $114,022 to $160,972 with appointment depending on skills and experience of the successful applicant. ACC also offers additional 9% superannuation.
For a detailed position description, please follow this link: expressonline.haineslink.co.nz/pdfs/763669_Other.pdf
Applications close Tuesday, 30 May 2023 and can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC careers website.
Please note that we may progress to interview with suitable candidates as applications are received, therefore please do not hesitate to apply if this role is of interest.
If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you would like further information, please contact [email protected]