Senior Change Manager - Permanent - Accident Compensation Corporation
Do you have a sound understanding and experience of change management approaches? Do you want to make a difference to the lives of people that live in NZ?
ACC is all about helping Kiwis prevent injuries or if needed supporting people through some of the most uncertain times in their lives. Our team is here to do the same for our amazing ACC Whanau.
We are looking for a Senior (or Intermediate) Change Manager to be the newest member of our team and to join our mission to be the most valued Change Enablement team - helping leaders deliver change in an Agile way for projects/initiatives across the organisation.
Our team works across a wide range of change initiatives; including (and definitely not limited to) M365, Health Sector Strategy, implementing a new organisation-wide ERP, initiatives that directly impact the individuals and organisations that ACC works for and with. We are a very close-knit and supportive team that has a very people-centric approach to change. We're constantly learning and sharing our knowledge, as well as our baking!
What will I be doing?
- Development of quality and flexible change management plans and interventions, including impact assessments, stakeholder analysis and readiness assessments for effective embedding of the change.
- Support leaders as they work to engage with, support and deliver the change within their teams.
- Work with the Portfolio Leads to understand the impacts of change, so that connections and dependencies between workstreams are integrated and communicated wider.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with change and business stakeholders as well as internal change partners.
We're looking for people who can demonstrate the following:
- Have proven people-centric change management experience in projects or business initiatives
- Have proven experience of developing change artefacts and interventions to implement and embed change
- Have a sound understanding of change management approaches and working with change partners in delivering holistic change
- Are equally comfortable working in agile/continuous delivery release trains or in waterfall projects
- Are skilled in influencing, coaching and supporting people to do the very best they can to deliver change
- Can operate successfully in a matrix environment where you would be part of a Change Enablement team as well as being part of a project or release train
Working at ACC
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work.
Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga
For a detailed position description click here
Applications close 5pm on Friday, 28 January 2022.
Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC career website. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email [email protected]
Link to apply: https://careers.acc.co.nz/jobs/senior-change-manager-2765