Senior HR Consultant - Spice HR
Senior HR Consultant
Passionate about innovative HR and want to make a positive impact in a variety of New Zealand businesses?
Us too! And we need your help to make that difference!
We are looking for the next ‘Spice’ to join our established team of HR professionals.
Spice HR is not your usual HR Consultancy firm. We don’t deliver cookie cutter services. Rather, we are skilled HR professionals who partner with a wide range of New Zealand businesses to deliver tailored HR leadership and support. More than just a consultancy service, we take the time to understand the organisations we work with so that we can provide effective solutions that make a positive difference.
We are after the right person to help our clients add a ‘Touch of Spice’, guiding them to effectively manage their people and their performance. As our full-time Senior Spicey Extraordinaire you will assist with the co-ordination of our part-time team as well as confidently providing advice, education and documentation to our clients in all matters HR. You will help strengthen our client portfolio by being proactive and delivering expert, timely HR advice and will also be confident with business development.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A passion for the Spice Philosophy - Service, People, Ideas, Culture and Engagement
- Proven senior HR experience
- The ability to quickly build rapport and develop authentic business relationships at all levels
- Outstanding organisational and time-management abilities – we’re fast paced with multiple things on the go at any one time!
- A self-starter attitude and high levels of initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A creative approach to problem-solving
- Confidence in your decision-making ability
- Strong ethics and reliability
- A proactive approach with excellent attention to detail
We love what we do and are focused on the success of our clients. We know our Spicey team is our most vital resource so we’re passionate about maintaining a fun, positive, supportive and collaborative environment. Plus, our diverse client base provides plenty of exciting opportunities to showcase and hone your HR skills!
Finding the perfect fit is vital for us, so if this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
To Apply: Please email [email protected] with your CV and Cover Letter!