Talent Acquisition Advisor - Heritage Lifecare
Our teams’ mission is to deliver first-class recruitment support to those at the heart of everything we do – our care homes.
- Permanent Full-Time with flexible working options
- Located in Johnsonville
Due to business growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Advisor to join our close-knit and collaborative team. You will be responsible for identifying, attracting, and onboarding top talent, primarily Registered Nurses from national and international attraction drives. You will coach, advise, and empower hiring managers whilst driving recruitment best practice.
A focus of this role will be international bulk recruitment; so, you will need to be comfortable dealing with a high work volume and the ability to communicate confidently with a diverse range of people. Your passion for providing excellent candidate care will shine through, ensuring a positive experience throughout the process.
We are a new team at the start of an exciting growth journey, which means you will be comfortable embracing our existing processes whilst we build recruitment best practices. Your input to improve our talent acquisition journey will be invaluable!
We are looking for a trusted and experienced advisor who can build strong relationships with a range of stakeholders. To be successful in this role you will bring:
- Experience managing large volume end-to-end recruitment
- In-depth knowledge and experience of talent acquisition practices and policies
- Experience with proactive talent sourcing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in the Health/Aged Care sector preferred
- International recruitment experience would be an advantage
- The opportunity to work within a progressive environment with an organisation that has a solid focus to ensure the delivery of respectful and caring services to our residents, their families/whanau, and staff.
- Attractive annual salary between $75,000 - $85,000 pa.
- Career growth opportunities that align with your own professional goals.
- Bright and open-plan office in the heart of Johnsonville, and close to public transport.
- Fun and energetic team with a focus on process improvement and positive outcomes.
- Collaborative and inclusive working environment with supportive and approachable management including the CEO, General Manager and your direct-line manager.
Heritage Lifecare is a trusted aged care provider with 41 Care Home’s across New Zealand from Whangarei to Invercargill. We provide residential aged care services, care homes, and village units and are driven to nurture and grow environments that feel like home by promoting inclusion, interaction, and strong community values. We pride ourselves on creating a ‘Better everyday – everyday’ for our residents.
Please submit an online application by selecting the ‘Apply’ link: https://heritagelifecare.qjumpersjobs.co/jobs/details/Talent_Acquisition_Advisor-1060450
As part of the selection process, please upload a Cover Letter that outlines your motivation to apply for this role and your bulk recruitment experience.
We will be reviewing applications as they are received and progressing to interviews quickly. We reserve the right to close advertising early if the position is filled during the advertising period.
If you would like to have a confidential conversation, please contact Emily Gullidge (Talent Acquisition Lead) on 027 270 1503.
Due to the nature of our work, when requested, you must be able to provide proof of your full vaccination against COVID-19, as mandated by the government. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. We welcome diversity and the different perspectives such diversity brings to our work. Applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.