Talent Acquisition Specialist - Animates
We are New Zealand’s leading integrated pet care company with 44 pet specialty retail stores, 29 grooming salons and 15 veterinary clinics. We know how much pet parents love their pets and are committed to providing everything they need for top-to-tail care so their pets can live their best possible life.
This is an exciting time to join us as we implement a new HRIS/LMS and continue to grow!
About the role:
As part of our highly engaged People and Capability team you’ll lead talent acquisition across the company championing best practice to identify, attract and recruit customer and client focused people aligned with our culture and values, and ensure we deliver on an outstanding experience for both candidates and people leaders.
As a business partner, our retail, clinic and support office people leaders will rely on your expertise to:
- Lead the end-to-end recruitment process
- Grow our employer brand
- Proactively and creatively source talent
- Develop assessment and selection tools
- Provide strategic direction and industry insights
- Partner with the L & D Manager to build resources to support best practice recruitment and onboarding
You’re a passionate and experienced recruiter, dedicated to recruiting the right people and providing an exceptional candidate experience. You’ll ideally come from a high volume or retail recruitment environment and be comfortable driving continuous improvement and building capability.
You’ll enjoy working as part of a team, build rapport with others quickly and be an effective communicator with great attention to detail.
Experience using Cornerstone is highly advantageous, however any ATS or HRIS experience would be beneficial.
Why you’ll love Animates:
You’ll join a fun, friendly and passionate team, who are dedicated to making our world a happier place through the love of pets.
We have a purpose driven culture where people leaders are dedicated to the health, safety and wellbeing of their people and everyone embodies the Animates Vetcare values – passion, authentic, caring, knowledge and togetherness! We encourage you to bring your whole self to work and pride ourselves on being an inclusive Rainbow Tick Certified Employer.
- Generous discounts on products and services
- Flexible working arrangements including remote working
- Annual volunteer day
- Paid parental leave benefits
- Access to EAP and a network of accredited Mental Health First Aiders
- Pets in the office regularly – you can even bring your well-behaved pet to work!
- Easy access to public transport, motorways, free carparking, great cafes and local amenities from our Ellerslie Support Office
If you want a role you can make your own and really make a difference, apply now!
Employment Type: Permanent / Full-time
Capability Level: Advises / Designs
Domains of Knowledge: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. Attraction, Recruitment and Selection. Remuneration and Rewards. Employee Engagement and Experience. ,HR Systems and Technology
This employer recognises the value of Professional Accreditation with HRNZ.
Find out more about Professional Accreditation and The Path - the Capability Framework for HR Professionals.