Human Resources New Zealand (HRNZ) is the professional body for those involved in Human Resource Management and the development of people.
We provide members with education and information services, conferences and seminars, publications, representation at government and official levels, and networking opportunities. This helps members to develop their professional skills and knowledge in the practice and teaching of Human Resource Management.
Membership fees for 2019/20
The fees cover you for 1 year (12 months) from the date of your application or renewal. Fees are set on 1 April each year.
|Type of Membership||Fee (incl GST unless stated)|
General & Chartered
$ 191.30 ex GST
Things you need to know before joining
- HRNZ offers individual membership - so you are personally liable for paying your membership fee
- To belong to HRNZ you agree to support our objectives, follow our Constitution and Rules, and agree to our Terms and Conditions of trade
- Your 12 month membership will commence when you submit the on-line application form below and pay your membership fee
- One month prior to your renewal date you are automatically invoiced for the next year's membership fees
- You remain a HRNZ member until you resign your membership (in writing or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Should you resign, all outstanding membership fees and levies will need to be paid in full
- If you are paying your Membership Fee by Credit/Debit Card, please have your card handy, as you will be asked to pay when you submit your on-line application form
- Please be aware that access to full Member Services will be activated once payment is finalised (for payment by Credit Card, your Membership is activated immediately, however payments via Internet Banking can take up to 2 days from the date of payment to process). Following this step, you will be granted full membership access
- HRNZ membership is individual. Your membership remains with you, regardless of your employment or who funds your membership
- You will keep HRNZ informed of any changes of address and other contact information and of changes in your position or employment
- You agree to follow the Terms and Conditions
- Your HRNZ membership will commence on the date on which your application is received and your fees will cover a 12 month period. You will receive a renewal invoice 1 month prior to the expiry of your membership at the renewal rate then applying, unless you formally resign your membership at that time
- The information sought in this form will enable HRNZ to assess whether you meet the membership criteria and to communicate with those applicants. Membership information is confidential to HRNZ
- Submitting this application means you accept liability for the subscription payment
- Your membership of HRNZ will be effective upon receipt of this application. HRNZ will confirm your application has been received and accepted