The Human Resources Institute of New Zealand (HRNZ) is the professional body for human resources (HR) professionals. HRNZ is a not-for-profit membership organisation providing services and support for people who work in HR in New Zealand.
HRNZ delivers career defining experiences and leading edge tools to the NZ HR profession. We provide professional development opportunities, progression pathways, chartered membership and Emerging Professional certification and organise the HR Conference, HR Awards and Summits.
We at HRNZ are passionate about unleashing the potential of the people that power NZ workplaces.
Before you start
If you are a past member of HRNZ, please email Membership or call 0800 247 469 to reactivate your old account.
The fees cover you for 1 year (12 months) from the date of your application or renewal unless you are on Monthly Payment Option. Fees are set on 1 April each year.
|Type of Membership||Fee (incl GST unless stated)|
General & Chartered
(Proof of graduation date and qualification must be submitted with your application)
(Evidence of current study - a copy of your Enrolment Confirmation Letter as proof is all that is required and must be working 25 hours or less per week)
$ 191.30 ex GST
|Parental Leave||$ 110.00|
|Organisation Package||$ By enquiry|
Things you need to know before joining
- Please note that your email address is your account login. Always use this email address when logging in to the HRNZ website to access member rates and benefits.
- You can change your email address at any time after you Log into your account or by contacting the HRNZ Membership Team either at 0800 247 469 or email. Please also contact our Membership Team if you forget your email address that you are using with HRNZ.
- HRNZ membership is individual. Your membership remains with you, regardless of your employment or who funds your membership unless you are part of an "Organisation Package"
- To belong to HRNZ you agree to support our objectives, follow our Constitution and Rules, and agree to our Terms and Conditions of trade
- If you are paying your Membership Fee by Credit/Debit Card, please have your card handy, as you will be asked to pay when you submit your on-line application form
- Please be aware that access to full Member Services will be activated once payment is finalised (for payment by Credit Card, your Membership is activated immediately, however payments via Internet Banking can take up to 2 days from the date of payment to process). Following this step, you will be granted full membership access
- Student Members - Evidence of current study - a Enrolment Confirmation Letter as proof is all that is required. Please email a scanned copy or photo to [email protected] . Qualification is studying Full or Part time - Part time is defined as working 25 hours or less per week.
- Your HRNZ membership will commence on the date on which your membership fee payment is received and your fees will cover a 12 month period. You will receive a renewal invoice 1 month prior to the expiry of your membership at the renewal rate then applying, unless you formally resign your membership at that time.
- The information sought in this form will enable HRNZ to assess whether you meet the membership criteria and to communicate with those applicants. Membership information is confidential to HRNZ
- Submitting this application means you accept liability for the subscription payment
- HRNZ will confirm your application has been received and membership has been accepted