What We’re Looking For:
If you are a passionate, high achiever studying in the field of Human Resources, an HRNZ Future Makers Scholarship will help you to take the next step forward in the journey towards your chosen career. We are looking for:
- Enthusiasm for the HR profession
- High academic achievement
- A strong desire to develop your skills and advance your learning in the field of HR.
Our Scholarships Offer:
HRNZ strives to recognise the future of the HR profession through a dedicated student scholarship programme. Applications for the 2020 university scholarships are now open and close on Tuesday 30 June 2020. The HRNZ Future Makers Scholarship offers the following benefits:
- The opportunity to have an exclusive year long mentorship with an influential HR professional or business person, to provide practical advice, guidance and inspiration through the academic year.
- A free ticket and travel costs covered to attend one of the HRNZ Summit events.
- One year’s free student membership with HRNZ, including member rates and access to events and resources (click here for more information on our student membership).
There are 3 scholarships available in 2020. One of these scholarships is to be awarded to a Māori or Pasifika student.
The Fine Print:
- Applicants must be enrolled at, and retain a place at, a New Zealand University.
- Applicants must have completed at least one year of full-time study towards a bachelor’s degree or higher, in a Human Resources relevant subject.
- Proof of completion must be in the form of an academic transcript.
- This must be provided along with a completed online application form.
- Those applying for the HRNZ Māori / Pasifika Future Makers Scholarship must be able to demonstrate an involvement with Taha Māori or Pasifika communities.
- Scholarship winners will gain a ticket to the HRNZ Summit held nearest to where they normally reside.