NEW Podcast - Amy Clarke – Diversity & Inclusion and the role HR plays in supporting it
In the latest HR Chats with Te Radar podcast Amy speaks candidly about Diversity & Inclusion and the role HR plays in supporting it.
In this podcast Amy speaks candidly about:
- the role HR plays in supporting Diversity & Inclusion
- things I wish people knew about Diversity & Inclusion (particularly people in an HR space)
- how ‘bringing your whole self' to work means really different things to people
- why invisible safety signals are so important for minority communities
- the importance of being a good ally
Amy Clarke – biography:
Amy is currently working as Business Partner in the People and Culture team at Stats NZ. Amy is passionate about respect and inclusion, particularly interested in intersectionality, allyship, and the importance of using privilege to create safe spaces for those that need them both inside and outside the workplace.
In October 2018 Amy featured in a member profile on LinkedIn talking about the importance of empathy in HR, and her journey from being adopted as a baby in Romania to becoming an HR professional based in Wellington, New Zealand.