NZ HR Awards Finalists named
Human Resources New Zealand (HRNZ), in association with Principal Sponsor LHH, are pleased to announce the finalists for the 2021 NZ HR Awards. The winners will be announced at the Awards Ceremony on 4th March 2021 at The Cordis Auckland. Congratulations to the following individuals and organisations.
- Emerging HR Practitioner of the Year: Elizabeth Lennie – 2degrees, Kylie Wood - Antarctica NZ, Sona Valesyan - Tonkin and Taylor.
- HR Generalist of the Year: Natasha Holloway - Fulton Hogan, Amy Clarke - Statistics NZ.
- HR Specialist of the Year: Aine Keating - Fulton Hogan, Bonita McCarthy - Fonterra, Ken Brophy - K3 Consulting.
- Leadership Award - in association with Sorted at Work: Natasha Holloway - Fulton Hogan, Amy Clarke - Statistics NZ.
- HR Student of the Year: Greer Bright (studying at AUT), Emily Watson (studying at University of Otago), Rebecca Ralph (studying at Victoria University of Wellington), Anmol Chawla (studying at the University of Auckland).
- Diversity & Inclusion Award: BNZ, Coca-Cola Amatil (NZ) Ltd, MPI, SkyCity.
- Learning & Development Capability Award - in association with Open Polytechnic: BNZ, Chorus, The NZ Institute for Plant and Food Research, The Piritahi Alliance.
- Organisational Change & Development Award - in association with Lee Hecht Harrison: Hamilton City Council, Whangarei District Council.
- Talent Acquisition Award - in association with Aims Global Immigration: 2Degrees; St John New Zealand; Summerset.
- Technology Award - in association with Ceridian: BNZ, Vodafone.
- Best Wellness Programme - in association with Southern Cross – Chorus, EQC, Ryman Healthcare.
- Award for HR Innovation: Fonterra, Jade Software, NZAA.
- HRNZ Branch of the Year: Auckland, Otago.
“HRNZ Chief Executive Nick McKissack commented, "After the challenging year that 2020 has been, it's especially important that we recognise the efforts of the leading HR Professionals who have championed the profession through these trying times. We are looking forward to celebrating the successes of such a diverse range of individuals and organisations.”
Winners announced 4th March 2021
Winners of the Awards will be announced during the Awards Ceremony, at The Cordis Auckland, on Thursday 4th March 2021.
The prestigious HR Person of the Year title will be awarded to one of the winners of the Emerging Practitioner or HR Generalist or HR Specialist or Leadership awards.
A special Lifetime Achievement Award - in association with Strategic Pay will also be presented to a person to acknowledge their outstanding and ongoing contribution to the Human Resources profession in New Zealand.
The NZ HR Awards programme culminates in the prestigious, Awards Ceremony at which finalists are recognised, winners are announced and the recipient of the coveted title of HR Person of the Year is revealed. Importantly, it is also an opportunity for the New Zealand HR community to come together and celebrate the successes of the profession.
About NZ HR Awards
The NZ HR Awards, organised by HRNZ, recognise excellence in human resources practice – the HR leaders who are helping shape the profession and celebrate people powered success. The Awards provide individuals and HR teams with the opportunity to take part in a process of discovery, awareness, acknowledgment and achievement which highlights the value that HR adds to organisations.