Sponsored placement available for Transforming HRM in Aotearoa Pilot Programme
To be eligible to apply applicants must:
- Be of New Zealand Māori descent.
- Be in full-time employment.
- Have experience or interest in HR Management.
- Have access to an employer supported project following attendance of the programme.
- Have a genuine desire to achieve Chartered Membership of HRNZ.
The purpose of these sponsored placements is to:
- Provide Māori HR practitioners with theoretical and applied development and support in their professional practice through HRNZ programmes and access to HRNZ chartered members and subject matter specialists.
- Build the capability and capacity of Māori HR practitioners who can advocate and lead the space of enhancing the experience of the workplace for all Māori – building HRM solutions that are by Māori, with Māori, for Māori.
- Build a network of Māori HR practitioners who aspire to collectively advance and contribute to Māori interests, experiences, and equitable outcomes in the workplace through HRM.
- Increase Māori uptake for HRNZ Chartered Membership status.
How to apply:
- complete all sections of the application form and sign it
- enclose copies of the supporting information required
- email the application form and scanned copies of supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to HRNZ, PO Box 11450, Manners Street, Wellington 6140
- Applications close Friday 16 April, 2021.