Sponsored Placements Available for Transforming HRM Aotearoa Programme in October
We are happy to announce that we have two sponsored placements available for the second programme of Transforming HRM in Aotearoa. This is at no charge through the generous support of Te Puni Kōkiri.
Applications closes 12:00 noon, Friday 10 September 2021 - Apply Now!
To be eligible to apply applicants must:
- be of New Zealand Māori descent.
- be in full-time employment.
- have experience or interest in HR Management.
- have access to an employer supported project following attendance of the programme.
- a desire to achieve Chartered Membership of HRNZ.
The purpose of these sponsored placements is to:
- Provide Māori HR practitioners with theoretical and applied development and support in their professional practice through HRNZ programmes and access to HRNZ chartered members and subject matter specialists.
- Build the capability and capacity of Māori HR practitioners who can advocate and lead the space of enhancing the experience of the workplace for all Māori – building HRM solutions that are by Māori, with Māori, for Māori.
- Build a network of Māori HR practitioners who aspire to collectively advance and contribute to Māori interests, experiences, and equitable outcomes in the workplace through HRM.
- Increase Māori uptake for HRNZ Chartered Membership status.
How to apply:
- Fill in all sections and sign the application form
- Complete the Self-assessment tool on the HRNZ website
- Create a development plan towards Chartered Membership and have it approved by your employer
- Enclose copies of all supporting information required.
- Send your application form to [email protected] or PO Box 11450, Wellington 6142
- If successful, you will be contacted for an interview to determine suitability
- Applications closes 12:00 noon, Friday 3 September 2021