- HR Student of the Year, in association with MAS: Ashera Gunatilake – University of Auckland; Amy Raine - University of Auckland; Adriana Vickers - Massey University.
- Emerging HR Practitioner of the Year, in association with MAS: Hannah Friedrich – Otago Polytechnic; Siena Goldwater - The Warehouse Group; Jennifer Kemp - Delta Utility Services; Abbigail Surridge - Blue River Dairy; Tom Wakelin - nib New Zealand.
- HR Professional of the Year: Gillian Brookes; Toni Grimshaw - Ministry of Justice; Roz Urbahn - Livestock Improvement Corporation (LIC); Danni Williams - PricewaterhouseCoopers New Zealand.
- Leadership Award: Melissa Crawford - Vector Limited; Dr Deepika Jindal - University of Auckland; Kavita Khanna - Tonkin + Taylor; Mark Lewis - Lane Neave.
Mana Tāngata Awards
- Emerging Māori HR Award: Alexis Cameron - Auckland DHB; Fonterra Co-operative Group; Te Tāhū o te Ture (Ministry of Justice).
- Leader Māori HR Award: Downer New Zealand; Heartland
- Diversity & Inclusion Award: Aurecon; Bank of New Zealand.
- Future of Work Award, in association with Alex Hagan: Far North District Council; TAS (Technical Advisory Services) Kahui Tuitui Tangata; Zespri International Ltd.
- Innovation Award, in association with MyHR: Access Community Health Ltd; NZ Health Partnerships.
- Learning & Development Capability Award, in association with Open Polytechnic: Calder Stewart; Fonterra Co-operative Group; Mitre 10 (New Zealand) Ltd; Ryman Healthcare.
- Organisational Change & Development Award: Southern Cross Health Insurance; Tonkin + Taylor; Zespri International.
- Talent Acquisition Award, in association with Aims Global: Cedenco Foods; NZ Health Partnerships; Ryman Healthcare.
- Technology Award, in association with Complete Learning Solutions: McDonald's Restaurants (NZ) Ltd; Red Badge Group.
- Wellness Programme Award, in association with Southern Cross: Auckland Transport; Danone Nutricia New Zealand Ltd; Firstgas Group.
- HRNZ Branch of the Year: Academic; Auckland; Otago.