Join us for a night of celebration as we announce the Award Winners for 2022
Our 2022 NZ HR Awards Ceremony will be about celebrating the exceptional professionals in our industry, connecting with our industry peers and recognizing our industry's passion and expertise in managing people.
• When: Thursday, 10 March 2022
• Where: The Cordis, Auckland
• Time: 4.30pm Guest arrival and Welcome Cocktail Function
• Awards Presentation: 5.30pm
• Supper Served: 8.00pm
• Live Music and Dancing: 8pm to 10.30pm
• Dress code: Dress to Impress
Teams that can’t be there physically on the night are encouraged to purchase a Live Stream Access Pass and watch it with the rest of the team in boardrooms or at home with friends and family.
- Individual booking $195 + GST
- Table of 8 Guests $1560 + GST
- *Live Stream Access $95 + GST
* This year we will be adding a live stream to the awards ceremony, so that those members of your team who can’t be there on the night can still be part of this celebratory occasion.
Please note our prices exclude GST
The Cordis Hotel Auckland will provide special accommodation rates. These will be announced in the new year.
Please note: Should Auckland still be in Red under the Covid-19 Protection Framework, the Awards Ceremony will be postponed to a future date.
Attending the Awards at the Cordis Hotel - VACCINE PASS REQUIREMENTS
HRNZ continues to follow public health guidelines in relation to the COVID-19 response and is obliged to adhere to our venues' requirements in relation to the need for Vaccine Passes at in-person events.
The Cordis Hotel's Vaccination Policy applies to the NZ HR Awards for 2022:
All visitors to the hotel, including for Accommodation, Banquet and Events, Chuan Spa visitors or restaurant/bar patrons at Eight Restaurant, Chandelier Lounge or Our Land is Alive, must provide proof upon arrival of their COVID-19 vaccination certificate. Only fully vaccinated guests or guests who have an official medical exemption will be permitted entry into the hotel.