HRNZ’s Chartered Membership programme is the only professional standard for HR practitioners in New Zealand.
Becoming a Chartered Member ratifies your professional competency and personal credibility as an HR professional, whilst demonstrating a commitment to Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Who is it for?
The chartering process is aimed at experienced HR professionals, who are committed to and leading in the profession.
Members should be already at, or wanting to advance into more, senior roles. However, Chartered Membership can be achieved by anyone with the relevant experience (see page 8 for the competency model in the Chartered Membership information booklet).
A Chartered Member is expected to be a technically competent and personally credible HR professional.
The Key Benefits
- The Continuing Professional Development (CPD) system ensures your knowledge is current and encourages development through further learning.
- A dynamic range of CPD activities are offered by HRNZ to meet individual development goals.
- Chartered status instills confidence into potential employers.
- Increased opportunity for career advancement.
- Eligibility for a higher status of chartered membership.
- Post-nominals to reflect your level of achievement.
- Become a subject matter expert within your organisation.
- Acknowledgement for the HR profession within your organisation.