Chartered Members can keep track of their status and CPD points on their account dashboard.
To view this, simply login to the HRNZ website and it will appear on the reload. Here you will see the number of CPD points you have, when you started accruing points
and the date your status expires.
Points earned through HRNZ activities will appear here automatically. Any points earned through other activities that do not directly involve HRNZ have to be logged
manually by members.
To start this process click on the 'Claim CPD' button at the bottom of the section shown here on the right.
After clicking 'Claim CPD' you will be taken to the CPD Claim form where you must:
- Choose the appropriate activity type from the drop down list.
- Put down the date the activity was undertaken.
- Provide the number of hours so that we can work out the corresponding number of points you are owed.
- Put down the provider name so that we can verify their service.
- Add a brief description of the activity and how it helped your professional development.
- Attach any necessary supporting documents e.g. a certificate of completion.
- Click the 'submit' button to send it off for approval.
The points will then appear on your account dashboard (image above).