HR Administrator - Foodstuffs South Island
- Do you have a keen eye for detail and enjoy working to deadlines?
- Do you enjoy getting great outcomes by working with others?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your skills and experience with people, for people?
Foodstuffs South Island Cooperative is a market leader in New Zealand’s Retail Grocery industry. The Cooperative supports our well-known brands: New World | PAK’nSAVE | Four Square | Raeward Fresh | Henry’s and On The Spot.
We are proud to be 100% Kiwi owned and operated, and we believe our success is down to our people who bring their skills, experience, passion and expertise to make the Foodstuffs South Island Cooperative an amazing place to work.
Due to a team member taking a period of parental leave, and resultant changes in our team to optimise development and cross skilling, we have an opportunity for an HR Administrator to join our team in a fixed term capacity for up to 15 months.
We are looking for a professional and motivated administrator – you may be in a similar role and looking for the chance to expand on your skills and experience, or this could be the opportunity to get off to a great start in your HR career.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a wide ranging role and as the ‘go to’ person for many HR functions you will have contact with people across all parts of our business.
This is a key role in our team that provides HR administrative support for the cooperative from supporting recruitment processes, through to preparing employment documentation, and supporting the wider HR team. You will also be involved with providing support and coordination for our Food for Thought Nutrition Programme.
This role has a strong systems focus so any experience with ATS and HRIS systems will be valuable. However, strong technical skills and the ability to learn new systems quickly is a must.
- Proven administration experience in roles requiring adaptability, ability to work under pressure and handling of confidential information is preferred
- A basic knowledge of all NZ Employment related legislation and its application is desirable
- A strong customer focus with excellent interpersonal skills
- High levels of initiative and motivation
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to flex to meet changing demands
- A collaborate and team-focused working style
We are committed to supporting and developing our people, and you will be provided with the training and tools and support you need to help you make your mark in this role.
In line with our commitment to the health and safety of our people and communities we have an active drug and alcohol policy, and the successful applicant will be required to complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.
You need to be legally entitled to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
To discuss what we can offer contact Adrienne Sykes, HR Manager on 027 225 6408 or at [email protected].
To view the position description for the role please navigate to our website.
If you have already recognised this is the opportunity you have been looking for then we are keen to hear from you today - just click on Apply Now via our website: https://careers.foodstuffs-si.co.nz/job/Christchurch-HR-Administrator-Cant-8052/587276310/
Applications will be considered as they are received so don’t delay.
Applications close: 5 December 2021