Human Resources Coordinator - Taranaki District Health Board
Vacancy No : TAR03751
Taranaki Base Hospital, New Plymouth
Permanent, Full time 1.0 FTE
- Great opportunity in a sector that makes a difference to the well-being of people
This role presents the opportunity to gain exposure to HR through providing administrative support and coordinating essential HR operational programmes, and is ideal if you wish to grow your experience delivering good practice HR. This opportunity may suit a person who has recently graduated with an HR qualification and looking to commence their career.
We are seeking an individual who will have commitment to excellence, strong organisational skills combined with effective relationship management and communication skills. You will also display a high standard of presentation, honesty and work ethic.
If you can demonstrate:
- Initiative and able to work in a busy office environment
- A strong customer focus
- A high level of motivation and enthusiasm
- A proactive and positive approach to problem solving
- The ability to analyse and respond to customer queries and issues
- Excellent attention to detail, with a focus on written, verbal and non-verbal communication
- Well developed time management skills
- Knowledge of NZ employment legislation
We want to hear from you!
In Taranaki, it is easy to achieve an enviable lifestyle without having to compromise your career path. The region’s amazing mountain, rivers, lakes, fantastic coastline and outstanding surfing and tramping opportunities, masses of parks and gardens, as well as a major events calendar, make it a great place to live and work.
The Taranaki District Health Board is a large organisation (2,200 staff) operating in the exciting, changing Health sector. It is dedicated to providing quality care for the community. We are involved in multiple regional and national collaborations seeking efficiencies in systems, services and structure, and Human Resources has an important role in supporting the growth and performance of our people.
To view the position description visit https://www.tdhb.org.nz/JDs/HR_Coordinator_Advisory.pdf
To make an application please click on apply online via https://adhbrac.taleo.net/careersection/.tar_ext/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=TAR03751
Closing date for applications is 2nd December 2021.