People and Development Adviser - The Building Intelligence Group
- Looking for a newly created role where you can really make your mark?
- Come and be part of our next chapter of growth!
- Generalist HR role with L&D focus
About the role:
We are excited to offer this newly created senior position within our Corporate Services Team, providing HR generalist advice and support to Business Managers, Regional Operations Managers and Line Managers nationally. You will have the opportunity to establish a team that will support you in this role. You’ll be backed 100% by a manager who is passionate about our people and their success.
The purpose of this position is to provide effective, efficient and professional delivery of HR generalist services. You’ll provide quality HR advice, coaching and support that is in line with statutory requirements and meets the needs of our internal teams, helping to build the capability of managers in HR practice through support and guidance.
This role also has a focus on L&D, as well as Health and Wellbeing and we’re keen to let you loose in this space, supporting the career development and success of our teams by creating and facilitating learning and development programmes.
As the TBIG People and Development Adviser, you’ll have the opportunity to really make this role your own, push the boundaries, and get seriously involved to align with business strategy and drive great outcomes. We are all about seeing you fulfil your potential whilst supporting our staff to feel listened to, valued and empowered.
Whilst there is some working from home flexibility, the focus of the role is our people. Some national travel will be required, with the bonus of a Koru Club membership.
You’ll be able to demonstrate:
- A tertiary qualification in HR or related discipline / significant practical experience in a similar HR role which has seen you exposed to a broad range of generalist duties
- Experience and understanding of ER and relative legislation
- Understanding of Health & Safety and HSWA
- Design and delivery experience in Learning and Development programmes
- Excellent writing, communication and relationship building skills across multiple levels of the organisation
- High attention to detail and proven self-checking processes
- The ability to challenge concepts, resolve problems and conflict and provide solutions
- Experience in writing policies and procedures
- Highly organised with good time management / people management skills
- Self-managed and can take the initiative
- Overall passion for people and success
If you can hit the ground running, are approachable, collaborative and have a passion for development and training, then this is the role for you!
The Building Intelligence Group (TBIG) is a privately owned company of project management specialists. We have a proud legacy of partnership with some of New Zealand's greatest companies and institutions, which now spans more than 30 years.
We aim to be an employer of choice, offering excellent career pathways within a stable and well-resourced framework.
As an organisation we continue to grow and realise new opportunities, and TBIG's talented team of 100+ staff currently works across nine New Zealand offices. With a diverse range of clients, we oversee engaging and challenging projects where we really add value.
Our projects are interesting, we value our people, and we offer great career opportunities for motivated and dedicated staff.
Find out more:
Take a look at our website, www.tbig.co.nz for more insight into our work, and to check out what our people have to say about working for TBIG.
Please apply online using the link https://thebuildingintelligencegroup.teamtailor.com/jobs/1448177-people-and-development-advisor?promotion=312605-trackable-share-link-hrnz
Please note, we are not accepting applications via agencies for this position, so please apply directly to be considered for this role.