Senior HR Advisor - Humankind
At Humankind our purpose is to lead humanity at work. We’re an employee experience consultancy, passionate about helping organisations across Aotearoa create the best workplaces in the world! We want to see organisations have thriving teams and enhanced employee experiences. It’s what gets us out of bed every day.
About the opportunity
It’s an exciting time for us as we continue to grow, and we’re now in search of a driven and forward thinking Client Partner to support our team and clients, working across all aspects of people and culture. This is an amazing opportunity if you’re keen to step outside of a typical HR role and make a meaningful difference across numerous organisations.
This role will seriously grow your HR skills and accelerate your career. Surrounded by a deeply experienced team who live and breathe employee experience, you’ll be constantly learning and exposed to challenging, complex and rewarding P&C projects with clients from across all sectors.
We are searching for someone who can:
- act as an embedded strategic HR business partner to your clients
- provide strong generalist P&C advice
- lead key lifecycle and foundational projects such as onboarding, performance & development, remuneration, exits, employment relations, policies, and role descriptions
- support with projects such as org design, change management, and leadership development across public and private sector clients
- work with us on innovative Employee Experience projects
- influence and guide clients on a journey of impactful employee experience
- work at a fast pace, comfortably juggle multiple projects
- bring energy and focus to everything you do
- be energised by and live our values every day.
You will have a background that includes:
- 4-5 years' experience in a P&C role
- exposure to generalist P&C and the full employee lifecycle
- solid employment relations foundations
- experience managing multiple work programmes simultaneously
- ability to partner with and advise senior leaders
- comfortable with workshop facilitation
- cultural competence and a passion to continue learning
- strong commercial acumen
- working in a fast- paced environment
- exceptional written and presentation skills.
If our values of Delight, Inspire, Unite, Strive and Believe resonate with you and you’re up for an exciting new challenge, apply now online! We’ve partnered with Kin for this exciting opportunity so if you have any questions, contact [email protected]
Humankind is committed to creating a diverse, respectful, safe and inclusive workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people with diverse backgrounds to join us.