Senior Employee Relations Specialist
C3 Limited is a market leader in New Zealand’s port related product and cargo handling, employing over 1400 staff in 15 ports across Australia and New Zealand.
Reporting to the Head of HR, this role is responsible for providing sound commercial and customer focused advice and support to the HR team, and the business on all aspects of Employee Relations and Industrial Relations. This role will assist the business in managing employment risks by providing high quality, timely advise that meets strategic business objectives including;
- Lead bargaining in relation to Collective Bargaining Agreements for the business.
- Provide accurate and timely advice in relation to employment law, Employee Relations and Industrial Relations to drive compliance, risk reduction and positive employee/business outcomes.
- Develop and execute workplace relations strategy and plan.
- Provide specialised interpretation and advice to leaders on a range of industrial instruments including EAs, acts, awards, policies and procedures.
- Build and manage external relationships with unions.
- Ensure compliance with employment related legal standards and regulatory requirements
The successful candidate will possess a Tertiary qualification in ER, IR, Law or a related discipline.