People and Culture Manager
People and Culture Manager
- Be Part of Pioneering the Future of Learning
- High Growth Business Based in Parnell, Auckland
- Future of Work Focus
Joy Business Academy is a growing and ambitious company striving to push the boundaries of experiential learning. They use cutting edge digital tools, game design techniques and innovative technologies to re-envision what learning can represent in a global, diverse, post-industrial world.
They are calling out for an experienced, passionate, and well-rounded Head of People and Culture to come and work with an awesome team of talented Developers, Artists and Designers.
Reporting to the COO, we are looking to appoint a dynamic People and Culture Manager with experience working in a high growth, fast paced environment. The purpose of this role is to lead strategic efforts in the design, implementation and management of innovative people strategies and initiatives that attract, develop, engage, support and retain an energised, high performing, diverse staff in a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
- Oversee the application of all aspects of the future people strategy and drive a leadership culture
- Oversee effective workforce planning, employee experience, engagement, performance management, remuneration frameworks, change management, learning and development and the wellness programme
- Recommend and implement actions designed to build leadership, succession management, team effectiveness and employee engagement and act as a change agent
- Contribute to the definition of business strategy from a people perspective, aligning the People & Culture strategy and with business objectives
- Represent, drive and further influence the core values that guide the organisation and foster a collaborative and cross-functional approach
- Measure and report on key human resource drivers, ensure ‘fit for purpose’ human resource policies and manage the HRIS system
Skills and Experience
This role requires an experienced, down to earth and innovative human resource practitioner who enables positive change. You will authentically connect and build great relationships across the team and be a trusted advisor supporting the senior leadership team to foster an outstanding culture and further build the capability within their teams.
We are looking for someone who embraces change and has solid experience supporting people through it. A relevant qualification and experience in a similar role are essential.
If you are ready for an exciting adventure and possess the above qualities and are drawn to the opportunity, please apply now by submitting your cover letter and CV by clicking on the appropriate ‘Apply’ button. Initial enquiries are welcome by phoning Sally Wynn-Williams on 027 478 5554 or Sally Goldsmith on 021 930 311.
To view a Position Description please click here
Applications Close 5pm, Monday 20 January 2020