Group People Development Manager - Ryman Healthcare
- Join an organisation that values kindness, excellence, teamwork and innovation
- Be part of a team executing a clear vision to improve the lives of our people and our residents
- Fast growing organisation with pioneering career progression opportunities
At Ryman, our pioneering spirit is a part of everything we do. It's why we only want the best people — people who share our pioneering attitude towards work, innovation and the opportunity to improve the lives of older people.
Part of the secret to our success it's the ground-breaking learning and education we offer our people so they can reach their career goals and love their jobs.
All our people, in every area — from construction to villages, sales to office — have the same goal: to provide the very best experience for our residents - it's got to be good enough for Mum, or Dad. To achieve this, we all pull together. All the time. Its one of the reasons were one of New Zealand and Victoria's fasting growing, most innovative companies.
We are looking for people who share the same characteristics as us: kindness, excellence and teamwork. People who care more about others than themselves and who want to make a difference. Sound like you?
What will you do?
Due to an internal promotion, we have an exciting opportunity for a customer focussed Group People Development Manager to join our Christchurch team. Reporting to the Head of People & Culture, you will lead the People Development teams to deliver innovative world-class leadership development and learning solutions. You will play a pivotal role in leading the design of our Learning and Development strategy, with a special focus on leadership development.
You will lead the design, delivery and evaluation of a portfolio of leadership development that provides high quality, innovative and outcome focussed education, training and support to Ryman Leaders.
What's in it for you?
If you are the sort of person who loves working with a team of people who work to a clear purpose and have fun doing it, you'll love this role!
At Ryman, we look after our own. It's why the safety and happiness of our more than 6,000 team members are always top of our priorities.
In addition, a career at Ryman offers:
- Ongoing support for professional development
- Career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to join the Ryman Employee Share Scheme
- Additional wellbeing leave and a flexible working policy
- A social and supportive team environment
- You will join one of NZ's most successful and fastest growing companies
- Access over 60 discounts with well-known brands across a variety of sectors including; health and wellbeing, banking, insurance, and retail
- Social club events, free fruit, furry Friday's (bring your dog to work), free yoga
Who are you?
- You value people and kindness, and are passionate about learning and delivering excellent results
- You strive for excellence and constantly look for ways to exceed expectations; delivering a high quality service at speed will be second nature
- You believe in the value of strong, positive, trusting teams who work together as one
- As a resilient person you keep going, even when there are bumps in the road and you show composure under pressure
- You value communication that is simple, clear and straight to the point
- Passionate about using innovation in learning delivery
- Proven experience working in an L&D role within a progressive & complex organisation with multiple sites and a range of different roles
- Proven leadership experience leading high performing teams
If you are interested in joining an organisation with a clear purpose and a commitment to safety, kindness and excellence, we would love to hear from you. Apply now!