People & Culture Manager - Whakatōhea Māori Trust Board
This role is to ensure the Whakatohea Maori Trust Board Group maintains best practice and attracts the talent required to achieve its organisational goals and objectives.
In fulfilling these responsibilities, the People & Culture Manager will be responsible:
- To take a strategic approach to implementing HR processes across the organisation.
- Review and update existing HRM policies and procedures to reflect best practice.
- Standardising all HR documentation including Employment Agreements, Service Level Agreements, and Job Descriptions.
- Lead the ongoing development of the Boards Electronic HRM System (ELMO) – Recruitment, Onboarding, Offboarding, Performance Management, Rewards and Recognition, and Course Libraries.
- Strengthen our organisations' culture and build on our values program.
- Collaborate with the Communications team to ensure internal and external people are aware of new recruitments and the initiatives our people, culture and wellbeing team are celebrating.
- Manage or mitigate any risks, current or perceived across the organization.
To apply, follow the link below:
23rd April 2021 at 12 pm