HR Advisor - Apata Group Limited
Due to internal promotion, we are looking for an experienced HR professional to join our team. This person will have sound employment relations skills to manage the day to day operations of our Katikati site. The role is integral to the operation of our site therefore relationship building skills are paramount. Mentoring and coaching skills are vital as you will work alongside both our managers and a developing HR Assistant. An eye for detail is a must and most importantly a sense of humour is essential.
Who are we?
Apata Group Limited is a long established and highly regarded post-harvest facility, specialising in the packing and cool storage of both Kiwifruit and Avocados.
At the heart of the way we work is respect for each other, a ‘roll your sleeves up and get stuck in’ attitude and a sense of being part of an extended whanau. We believe that no matter what, we need to look after each other.
What we do is in our blood, and we thrive on using our collective experience and passion to make our company the best it can be.
What we offer?
- A supportive team that believes it is important to enjoy the journey
- Opportunities for career growth
- Onsite parking
Who are you?
- A proven HR professional with solid employment relations experience
- Experience in the horticulture industry would be an added advantage
- System and process improvement mindset
- A good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Outlook
If you have any questions or would like to view a position description please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org