OMD Talent Manager
As New Zealand’s largest media agency with offices in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch, we have a significant investment in employee engagement and continually aspire to drive initiatives that motivate and engage our people.
With our Talent Manager about to embark on parental leave (exact timeframe to be confirmed), we are currently offering a flexible 6-12 month fixed term parental leave contract starting in Dec/Jan.
Reporting to our People & Development Director, you be responsible for:
- Managing our full recruitment process for all new hires, including permanent, fixed term and casual staff
- Completing any visa application paperwork for international candidates
- Supporting our Diversity & Inclusion strategy and membership with Diversity Works NZ
- Managing the full recruitment lifecycle including the departure process and exit interviews
- Supporting the continued roll out of our new HRIS Cornerstone for recruitment, onboarding and performance
- Reporting and analysis of employee metrics
- Supporting a number of People and Development initiatives including Learning & Development, Employee Induction and our Mentoring Programme.
To be successful in this role, you will have a passion for supporting employees to be the best they can be, an inquisitive mind, strong attention to detail and a great sense of fun! Ideal candidates will have experience working in or recruiting in the media industry.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a highly engaged workplace, where you have the ability to manage the full end to end recruitment process and be part of an award winning agency. You will have access to flexible working, a personalised career development plan, health & wellbeing activities and a range of additional leave entitlements, not to mention a fun, vibrant workplace that nurtures your growth and development!
To apply, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org