Human Resources Manager
Menzies Aviation is a global provider of customer, ramp and cargo handling services. Our people are the friendliest faces and safest of hands for millions of customers, making sure that the luggage is processed, aircraft are ready for boarding, and baggage is handled with care.
We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Professional to manage the day to day HR function across our business in Auckland.
Key responsibilities include
- Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with senior managers, supervisors and employees in all areas of the business.
- Required to remain up to date and compliant with relevant workplace legislation and other industrial instruments like EA’s.
- Coordination of recruitment and Induction process for the company
- Providing advice and guidance to department managers on Human Resource policies and procedures.
- Actively participate in disciplinary and performance management processes and any other HR function necessary for the region.
- Interpretation of industrial agreements for management and employees.
- Recording and reporting of HR statistics on a monthly basis.
- Preparing and issuing of employment documents including employment contracts, termination documents, general employee letters and position descriptions.
- Comply with the company’s standards and policies and procedures with respect to HR and IR.
- Coordinate workers compensation claims management
If you are interested applying for this role or would like further information please contact Georgina.firstname.lastname@example.org