The HRNZ Summit will take on place Thursday 24th October at Heritage Queenstown. The Summit commences at 8.30am and concludes with a cocktail function from 5.00 - 6.30pm.
HRNZ Summit will be held at Heritage Queenstown (91 Fernhill Road, Queenstown 9348) - Map
Summit Delegates are offered a special rate of $222 per night (including GST) at Heritage Queenstown. This rate is for room only and does not include breakfast, which is an additional $28 per person per day. This rate is available for the nights of 23, 24 & 25 October. Please book early, because this is a busy period.
To book at this special rate please visit the Heritage Queenstown website, choose your dates, type HRNZ19 in the PROMO box, then click check availability.
Is available free and onsite at Heritage Hotel
Smart casual or business attire is recommended.
More Summit Information
Browse this website for more information about the speakers and sessions. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries.
Terms and Conditions
Please note by registering you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
- If you are unable to attend and written notification is received at HRNZ National Office on or prior to 5.00pm on 17 October 2019, a refund of registration fees less a cancellation fee of $120 +GST will be issued.
- After 5pm on 17 October 2019, no refunds will be issued.
- Delegate substitutions are permitted up to and including the day prior to the conference commencement. Please advise email@example.com immediately of any such amendments.
- Payment is due upon registration. If payment is not made before commencement of the conference, HRNZ reserves the right to cancel registration, however you will still be liable for the debt incurred.
- If you register at the Earlybird rate, payment is due on or before 20 September 2019.