Together with Rothbury Insurance Brokers and Delta Insurance we are pleased to offer our Liability Insurance Scheme. Using our group buying power we have been able to secure terms which will result in premium savings for our members.
Not only does the scheme have Professional Indemnity cover but also Public Liability and Statutory Liability covers are available as well - all at discounted rates.
- Delta Insurance is now the underwriter for the HRNZ scheme with effect from 1st February 2019 and their policies are underwritten by Lloyd's of London: Financial Strength Rating: Lloyd's of London has an A+ (Strong) Negative Outlook financial strength rating as given by Standard and Poor's and an AA‐ (Very Strong) Negative Outlook financial strength rating as given by Fitch.
- The premium applies to all turnover under $250,000 - anything over this will need to be referred and will result in additional premium
- The Rates are the same for all members irrespective of status
- Delta's policy excess is Costs Exclusive. Costs inclusive excess means the insured must pay the amount of the excess towards the legal and defence costs. Costs exclusive excess means the insured does not pay any excess towards the legal and defence costs, but only pays the amount of the excess towards the settlement of any claim and is preferential
- Delta offer unlimited reinstatement provisions in respect of the Professional Indemnity policy
- Delta's Defence costs are unlimited
- Delta's Professional Indemnity cover automatically includes the Cyber Liability Extension which provides cyber liability cover in addition for up to $250,000
- Delta include Legal Prosecution Defence Costs coverage under Statutory Liability
- The Application Proposal form needs to be approved by Delta
For more information about the policy and what it can offer you please click on the following links:
- Information flyer (PDF)
- Summary - Sums Insured and Excesses (PDF)
- Professional Indemnity Policy wording (PDF)
- General Liability Package (PDF)
- Application Proposal (Word)
Q. I want to talk to someone about PI insurance
A. Contact Rebecca Cowie, Rothbury Insurance Brokers, details below.
Q. How do I sign up?
A. Download, complete, scan and email the Application Proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any queries please contact Rebecca Cowie, Rothbury Insurance Brokers, email@example.com or 021 278 6982 or 04 474 8279.