Applications now open for the 2021 Awards.
Please take the following steps to make your application process as straightforward as possible. Links to the following steps are under each Award Category.
- Review criteria for the award
- Download the award application template so you can write up your entry offline
- Complete the award application template then copy and paste information into the online application form.
- Complete the Referee Statement Forms - Individual or Organisation
- Check all sections of the application form have been completed and supporting documentation/evidence included.
- Submit your application.
The judging panel for each award will consist of senior practitioners, both generalists and specialists in the New Zealand HR community.
- Applications now open
- Applications close Monday, 2nd November 2020
- Finalists announced Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Awards Ceremony Dinner – Thursday, 4th March 2021, The Cordis Hotel, Auckland
Launched in 1999 the NZ HR Awards, organised by HRNZ, celebrates the contribution of great people practice. The Awards are designed to recognise excellence within the profession of Human Resource Management in New Zealand.
The Awards have developed over the years to keep pace with the changes within the profession and workplaces.